About the main ingredients for CONO HANANO SAKUYA
"It turns with the sun"
- Calendura grown in Japan
- Catenoid, slightly yellow colour, natural colour from Calendura
- Calendura extracts from natural farm
- Naturally clenses
- Anti-genotoxic, anti-inflammatory properties
It contains saponin, pectin, polysaccharide, amino-acid, minerals, etc, and is reknowned as 'beauty water' in Japan.
- Extracts from camellia seeds
- The main ingredients is oleic acid, which is not easily oxidized.
Because of its stability, the Japanese have been using this oil for skin and hair since ancient times.
Its similarity to sebum, it is perfectly suitable for skin, lips and moisturizing.
- Vegetable oil obtained from castor seeds.
- It is a popular healing agent for various skin problems.
RICE BRAN OIL
- As it contains a lot of oleic acid and Vitamin E, it is not easily oxidized.
- γ - oryzanol - which only rice bran oil contains - activates skin, removes dead skin, makes protective layer on surface of skin, stops activation of tyrosinase, which is the main reason for spots (freckles).
- Tocotrienol protects skin from drying.